Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online: Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme | Annasaheb Patil Maratha Loan Scheme Documents | annasaheb patil loan documents list | annasaheb patil loan apply online | annasaheb patil loan eligibility | annasaheb patil loan interest rate | annasaheb patil mahamandal loan process | www.mahaswayam.gov.in registration 2022 | annasaheb patil mahamandal loan process | annasaheb patil loan apply online | mahaswayam.gov.in login | annasaheb patil loan bank list
Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online: Hello friends, today in this article we are going to see information about self employment schemes implemented by Annasaheb Patil Economic Backward Development Corporation Limited Annasaheb Patil Maratha Karj Yojana 2022.
In this article we will see the eligibility of the applicant, what are the required documents, what is the method of loan approval, how to apply for the loan (Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online), the sample of his application, toll free number and address for more information and many other things.
What is Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online
- 1 Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online Yojana Registration
- 1.1 information for Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online
- 1.2 Required documents to be submitted along with Annasaheb Patil Maratha loan application
- 1.3 What should the beneficiary do after the loan is sanctioned?
- 1.4 How to apply Annasaheb Patil Maratha Loan Scheme?
Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online has got 30 crore rupees and we will know the method of Annasaheb Patil loan online apply in this article. The government’s decision dated July 8, 2022 regarding the distribution of Rs 30 crore for the Annasaheb Patil Economic Backward Development Corporation Scheme has been issued recently.
Under the Annasaheb Patil Economic Backward Development Corporation Scheme, interest-free loans are provided to the unemployed youth of the Maratha community for employment generation. Anyone can apply online to take advantage of this scheme.
how to apply Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online
Here we will know the complete details of how much and for what business loan is available so that you can also take advantage of this Annasaheb Patil Economic Backward Development Corporation Scheme, so read this article till the end.
According to the government decision, the distribution of Rs 30 crore has been approved for the Annasaheb Patil Economically Backward Development Corporation Scheme.
Annasaheb Patil Economic Backward Development Corporation will get 100 crores for the year 2022-23 for this scheme. Out of which the government decision to distribute Rs 30 crore has been issued on July 8, 2022.
To know more information regarding the decision of the government, click on the link given below.
Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online Yojana Registration
information for Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online
- Interested and eligible beneficiaries have to first register online through Maharojgar web portal.
- Beneficiaries should activate their profile if registered on Maharojgar web portal.
- After receiving the ID and password on the given mobile and email, enter it and login and submit the application for the loan scheme.
- The applicant should upload the required documents along with the application form submitted online. Also, photocopies of necessary licenses for businesses such as shop, vehicle license, etc. should be uploaded as required.
- Date and time should be fixed for site inspection.
- At the time of site inspection the original copy of the following documents should be given to the District Officer.
- Proof of income
- Affidavit of Beneficiary
- Affidavit of Landlord
- Tender Bank’s No Payable Certificate
- Also the remaining documents submitted online should be submitted to the District Officer for verification.
- If the fee is not paid by the beneficiary at the time of applying online, the same should be paid to the District Officer or Nodal Officer during site inspection and receipt should be obtained.
- The status of the application submitted by the beneficiary will appear on the beneficiary’s dashboard.
Must Read: 5+ Best Urgent Cash Loan Without Salary Slip
Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online: Beneficiary Eligibility
|Certificate / document proving eligibility
|Should be a resident of Maharashtra
|Domicile certificate issued by Tehsildar
|He should have resided in the district for at least three years
|Document showing residence for three years eg. Electricity Bill / Ration Card / Gram Panchayat Certificate / Aadhaar Card / Election Identity Card
|Age should be between 18 to 45 years
|Date of Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
|Should be registered in the web system maharojgar.gov.in
|Registration in the web system maharojgar.gov.in is mandatory to apply online
|No member of the applicant’s family should be in default of any bank or financial institution
|Affidavit of Applicant
|Annual family income should be within Rs.55,000/- for urban areas and Rs.40,000/- for rural areas
|Income certificate issued by Tehsildar
Required documents to be submitted along with Annasaheb Patil Maratha loan application
|Other required documents to be submitted along with the application
|Eligibility Certificate / Document (Documents to be attached with the application)
|Guarantee / Affidavit of at least two competent guarantors
|The witness paid Rs. 100 worth of stamps to be issued on paper
|Wage Deduction Guarantee Letter
|Guarantee Letter of Salary Deduction from Head of Office of Employed Guarantor
|Quotations required for business
|Price list to be taken from the supplier
|Proof of Business Premises (Rent Agreement / Sat Bara / Consent Letter)
|The owner of the proposed place of business / shop should pay Rs. Consent letter to be given on stamp paper of 100 value
|Certificate if required education / training for occupation
|Certificate issued by the training institute
|Certificates/Licences required as per profession eg. Gram Panchayat / Municipal Corporation No Objection Certificate / Permit, Vehicle License e.
|Gumasta, R.T.O. gave the license.
Documents to be submitted after loan sanction
|Other required documents to be submitted along with the application
|Certificate / Document proving Eligibility (Click on the relevant certificate on column 3 to see the sample certificate / required document)
|Amount arrival receipt (stamped)
|Receipt to be given by the applicant
|demand promissory note
|Letter of undertaking to be given by the applicant
|Undertaking to be given by the applicant on stamp paper of Rs.100
|Hypothecation Deed or Immovable / Movable Property Pledge Agreement
|Agreement to be executed by applicant on stamp paper of Rs.100 denomination
|Guarantor Immovable / Movable Property Pledge Agreement
(If A. No. 4)
|Agreement to be executed by the surety on stamp paper of the value of Rs
|Checks to be signed by the applicant
Along with the eligibility certificates/documents mentioned in Applicant’s Eligibility, the following certificates/documents are also required to be submitted along with the loan application.
What should the beneficiary do after the loan is sanctioned?
- Advance check should be deposited in favor of the corporation after sanction of loan.
- Beneficiaries should register the mortgage agreement.
- The income of the beneficiary or the landlord should be taxed.
- The General Agreement should be half done.
- Beneficiary should pay promissory note and money receipt.
- After depositing the loan amount in the account, the principal and interest amount should be paid as per the repayment period.
What are the facilities available for interested candidates on Swaamrojgar web portal?
- Schemes of the Corporation for various categories of candidates
- Searching for suitable self employment scheme as per the eligibility of the candidate
- Candidates can fill self employment loan application online
- Information about eligibility requirements, terms and conditions, documents to be submitted before loan approval as well as after loan approval etc. is available for the loan scheme.
- To check the status of the application submitted online, to view the current status of loan repayment
- Availability of more than 250 sample project reports on webportal
- Calculating loan installments (EMI calculator).
- Helpline for solving candidates’ problems
How to apply Annasaheb Patil Maratha Loan Scheme?
- Registration with Employment and Self-Employment Guidance Center is required. If not registered, click here to register
- The said employment registration number should be entered in the next column
- Your profile data will be displayed (if there is no photo on the profile, you should upload the photo.)
- You can see the plans available.
- Applying to the selected scheme will make the relevant application available.
- Fill the information in the application form and complete it and then upload the required documents.
- After completing the application, the application fee (form fee Rs. 50) should be paid online or offline.
- In case of submission of application in offline mode, the form fee at the district office is Rs. 50 should be paid and fee payment receipt should be uploaded online.
- The loan application will be further processed from the date on which the form fee is paid.
What are the loan approval procedures and stages of application approval?
- The applicant should upload the required documents along with the application at https://udyog.mahaswayam.gov.in/#/home submitted online. After submitting the application, the applicant will receive an SMS and email notification through the system.
- For site inspection, the beneficiary will fix the date and time himself through the web portal and the proposed business premises, residential premises will be inspected and the guarantor will be verified through the concerned District Employment and Self-Employment Offices.
- The submitted loan proposal is sent to the bank after completing the required documents.
- After the loan approval order is given by the bank, the file of the loan case is sent to the corporation for approval after completing the required documents.
- After approval of the loan case from the corporation, the applicant will receive the approval order through the system (SMS and email). After that the statutory documents will be completed by the applicant.
- After that, a Dhankarsh (DD) of the seed capital amount is sent from the corporation to the district office and the information is given to the beneficiary through the system (SMS and email).
- The seed capital received from the corporation and the loan amount sanctioned by the bank are jointly credited to the applicant’s bank account.
- After the full repayment of the loan, the beneficiary will receive the certificate on e-mail.